Panic Restaurant 1992 (NES)

I absolutely love Panic Restaurant! It may be just me because I played it so many times as a teen. Panic Restaurant is one of my favorite Nintendo (NES) games. 

Panic Restaurant

Panic Restaurant (in Japan - Wanpaku Kokkun no Gourmet World) is a great platformer by Taito (Taito Corporation) that came out late in the life of the NES (1992). Panic Restaurant features good graphics and sound (for the time), tight play control, and it's also a fun game with low/ medium difficulty. 

Panic Restaurant

Panic Restaurant stars a chef named Cookie who must navigate through his own restaurant, has been cursed by a rival chef named Ohdove. Cookie has to battle evil food monsters with kitchen utensil weapons in six levels before taking on Ohdove in a final battle.


×

Watch me Play: Panic Restaurant (NES/ Playthrough)

To play the game online click on the button below:

Comments

Popular Posts